SIMPSON successfully completed their first pub for JD Wetherspoon; the White Horse in Brigg.
Works on this new pub included:
- Demolition works to accommodate the construction of the new infill extension with the removal of the unstable roof structures to the out buildings.
- Construction of a steel portal frame infill extension at the rear of the pub in the current external yard area. The extension tied to the existing rear out buildings
- Wall openings to be formed in doorways adjoining the new extension with existing buildings
- Roof construction and repair works to the existing out buildings
- Re-construction, patchwork repairs and repointing works to the boundary walls
- Front elevation works, including new entrance and glazing
- External paving and landscaping for the new beer garden and car parking facilities
- Full interior fit out to the JD Wetherspoon specification
In 2015 SIMPSON also undertook the reconfiguration and refurbishment of our second public house for this Client, the “Lord High Constable of England” at Gloucester Docks.
Back to top